The Canadian Institute of Knowledge Development is an international, multi-disciplinary research, publishing, consulting and training non-profit institute. CIKD is committed to organizing and developing educational events and conferences in different fields. It also supports who wish to participate in academic conferences by publishing in peer-reviewed journals. CIKD also has in-depth activities related to publishing peer reviewed academic journals and proceedings.
What we do in brief
- Hold conferences and events
- Conduct and provide research
- Organize professional trainings
- Publish journals
We seek to promote the quality of education by offering professional courses, holding related conferences and conducting research.
CIKD aims to:
- Identify new areas of study and research which is needed for development
- Offer the opportunity to create and expand network with other professionals and generate ideas to keep experts on a leading position in the competitive world
- Create a conductive environment for knowledge and experience sharing
- Offer efficient solutions for sharing scientific and experimental findings in various fields
- Conduct world class research and to offer holistic and realistic consultancy services
- Work effectively with universities, institutions and organizations, in order to conduct outstanding research and trainings;
- Provide comprehensive, holistic, high-quality and evidence-based trainings which nourishes strengths of learners in a diverse and inspiring environment.